Safety Measures: We want to assure you that our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests and team. Please review the below information about some changes you can expect when you arrive and during your visit at Bricoleur Vineyards. We have heightened our already stringent based on the guidance of local health authorities and the current situation.
Our team continues to monitor information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as our local agencies and city officials for updates and guidance and to ensure our safety precautions and cleaning protocols are in line with CDC recommendations.
Mask Policy: Face masks are required indoors for fully vaccinated individuals and for individuals who are not fully vaccinated.
Employee Care: Upon arriving for the day, all employees will be health screened prior to their shifts.
Hand Washing: Correct hygiene and frequent handwashing with soap is vital to help combat the spread of the virus. All Bricoleur Vineyards employees have been instructed to wash their hands, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, every 60 minutes (for 20-seconds) and after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, blowing the nose, cleaning, sweeping, mopping, smoking, eating, drinking, going on break and before or after starting a shift.
COVID-19 Training: All employees will receive training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols with more comprehensive training for our teams with frequent guest contact including, tasting room staff, hospitality team and food & beverage.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Appropriate PPE will be worn by all employees based on their role and responsibilities and in adherence to state or local regulations and guidance. Training on how to properly use and dispose of all PPE will be mandatory. Every employee entering the property will be provided a mask and is required to wear that mask while on property. Gloves will be provided to employees whose responsibilities require them as determined by medical experts including public area employees in direct contact with guests.
General Property Information: Disposable mask are available upon request. All services will be performed to accommodate safe distancing. The heath of our team members is being carefully monitored. Any team members that has any reason to believe they may have been exposed to COVID-19 or the flu, or are showing symptoms of either, has access to a special paid time off program.
Arrival and Departures: Check-in will be expedited to accommodate minimal contact, and the hospitality team may be reached by phone at any time for additional assistance.
Tasting & Dining: To ensure a pleasant and safe dining experience, table spacing has been adjusted to allow for six feet between tables. Guests will be seated at least 6 feet apart to ensure proper spacing. While we are always diligent in maintaining health and sanitation codes, surfaces will be sanitized with increased regularity.
Payment: We require that all reservations are pre-paid to accommodate minimal contact. We are not accepting the handling of/purchasing with cash.
Wine & Food Tastings: Our tasting locations are exclusively outdoors and adhere to social distancing and sanitation requirements. The number of our guests is limited by the number of tasting areas available, and all tastings conducted will be by appointment only to further manage the number of guests visiting at one time.
Our tasting menus are one-use-only and disposed of after each tasting.
Wine bottles are handled by tasting room staff only and will not contact a guest’s glass.
Glassware used for each tasting session is sanitized and washed immediately upon conclusion of each tasting to ensure used glasses do not collect in racks or tasting area.
Communal wine “dump buckets” have been removed. If you’d like a personal dump bucket, please ask a tasting room associate.
A nightly cleaning crew cleans, sanitizes, and disinfects all areas of our facility to encourage a safe environment for our guests and staff.
Restrooms: We have placed signage recommended by the CDC in our public restrooms to remind guests to wash hands. A nightly cleaning crew cleans, sanitizes, and disinfects all areas of our facility to encourage a safe environment for our guests and staff.
What is your children and pets policy?
We are a family friendly environment and welcome children and dogs at all times. We kindly request that children are kept under strict adult supervision at all times, and dogs be on leash while at Bricoleur Vineyards.
Dogs are allowed in all outside areas at Bricoleur Vineyards, but not in the Winery Barn — with the exception of official service animals, which are always welcome! All dogs must never be left unattended.
Does your property host weddings?
Currently, we are not certified and permitted to host weddings at Bricoleur. We can host rehearsal dinners, welcome receptions, day after brunches, and many other types of events to help create the perfect wine country wedding weekend! For more information, contact our Events Manager at email@example.com
How To Reset Your Password
On your member login page click “Magic Link” or “Forgot Your Password?”.
You will be asked to provide the email address we currently have on file. Then click the “Reset Password” button.
A reset password email will be sent to your email account. The link expires in 4 hours so be sure to use it soon.
Check your email and find the “Forgot Password” or “Magic Link” email. There is a chance it may be in your spam/promotion inbox.
Once you find the email click the button to reset your password for your account.
You will create a new password and confirm that password.
How To Customize Your Club Shipment
- Go to the Bricoleur Vineyards Website and click on profile button ( login button on the far right top). Note: This button may not show up if your browser is set on “Narrow Screen”
- Enter your email and password information to login
- After you login, your “Account Dashboard” will load onto your screen.
- Click on the “Club Memberships” tab (located in the middle of your screen).
- You will then see your recommended wine selections for this club shipment
- On the left side, you will see your current pickup/shipping and credit card information. Please double-check and make sure that everything is current and correct for both items.
- On the right side of the “Membership” tab you will see your wine selections. Below your wine selection, you will see the “Adjust your Shipment” button. Click on that button, if you’d like to customize your shipment. On the right side of the screen, you have the option to change the quantity of bottles you’d like to receive or to exchange the bottles for another wine variety which you will find down on the left side of the page.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are a 3-bottle club member you must always have 3 bottles in your cart, 6-bottle club members must always have 6 bottles in your cart and 12-bottle club members must always have 12 in your cart. Therefore, make any wine additions to your cart before deleting the wines to ensure that you are always at or above your club membership level. Otherwise, the system will not allow or accept your changes.
- If you have modified your club shipment and you are happy with your selections, the system will automatically save your selections and will process your order.
- For customers who have their club shipment delivered, you can finalize your order by going to your “Account Dashboard” then click “Club Memberships” and then click the “Ship Now” button to confirm your order and have it shipped immediately.
- Note: once you have finalized the order and your credit card has been processed, then you can no longer go back and make any further changes to the shipment without having to refund the order and start over again.
- When you are all finished with updating your shipping, credit card information, or order information you need to go back to “Your Account” page by hitting the browser back arrow button. Then, click on the “Logout” tab when you are all finished.
Tasting Room Holiday Hours
New Year’s Day – Closed
Martin Luther King Jr. Day – Open
Washington’s Birthday – Open
Easter – Open
Memorial Day – Open
Independence Day – Closed
Columbus Day – Open
Veterans Day – Open
Day before Thanksgiving – Open until 3 pm
Thanksgiving Day – Closed
Christmas Eve – Closed
Christmas Day – Closed
New Year’s Eve – Open until 3 pm