Light and refreshing!
Karla’s Cocktail – Cucumber Mint Sauvignon Blanc Spritz
- 3 oz. of Kick Ranch Sauvignon Blanc
- 3 oz. of Flying By The Seat of Your Pants North Coast Brut
- 1 oz. of cucumber water
- 1/2 oz. of lime juice
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- pinch coarsely chopped mint
Method – For the Cucumber Water:
- Peel 1 cucumber. Cut into quarters the long way and then cut out the seed section.
- Roughly chop and place cucumber in a blender. Blend a few seconds until cucumber is finely chopped.
- In a fine-mesh sieve or cheesecloth over a bowl, place cucumber pulp into and allow to drain into a bowl.
- You can squeeze the pulp gently to extract all ‘water’. Discard remaining pulp.
To Make The Cocktail:
- Add cucumber water, Kick Ranch Sauvignon Blanc, lime juice, sugar, and mint to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake with ice.
- Strain into a serving glass and top with 3 ounces Flying By The Seat of Your Pants North Coast Brut.
- Garnish with either a round of cucumber or a sprig of mint.