Pomegranate Cranberry Sauce
This tangy, sweet Pomegranate Cranberry Sauce pairs perfectly with our 2019 Alexander Valley Zinfandel. Our Zinfandel is aged in French Oak barrels providing the wine with subtle oak notes which pair perfectly with a sweeter sauce. This wine is a great choice for Thanksgiving as it pairs with most dishes and celebrates our Bricoleur Vineyards’ family history. Celebrate Thanksgiving with our fresh take on a classic dish. Enjoy!
- 1 bag of fresh cranberries (12 oz.)
- 1 cup of pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup of pomegranate juice
- ¾ cup of granulated sugar
- Add all the ingredients to a medium pot and stir. Turn the heat to medium-high and bring everything to a boil
- Once it comes to a boil stir, reduce to low heat, and let everything simmer until the cranberries burst. This should take about 20 minutes. Make sure to stir every so often so the bottom doesn’t burn.
- Once complete then put the cranberry sauce in a bowl and refrigerate until cooled and it will thicken once cooled.
This cranberry sauce will go great with many proteins, such as turkey, lamb, or pork chops. This will also make for a great condiment to use on a sandwich. Perfect for Thanksgiving!