How to Create the Perfect Picnic!
By: Isabella Cirelli
- Find the perfect spot! Bricoleur Vineyards is a secluded escape from the pressures of everyday life. Explore the formal rose garden or picnic surrounded by lavender. Play bocce on a gravel court bordered by fruit trees, or relax on the lawn with a glass of wine.
- A wicker basket will always evoke that classic picnic vibe, but if you don’t have one, a Garden Trugs or a backpack will works just as efficiently.
- Chardonnay & Rosé – Preferably Bricoleur Vineyards Wines! Shop Now
- A soft blanket is must…Comfort is key, here are some of our favorites picnic blankets: Buffalo Plaid Check Tassel Throw, Outdoor Blanket Picnic Time Red,
- Easy food…Local is the way to go! Check out Oliver’s Markets, Dry Creek General Store & Healdsburg SHED.
- A cutting board that doubles as a tray.
- MUSIC…Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music! Check out our favorite portable speaker….Marshall!
- If you didn’t document it, you didn’t do it!! Document the fun with: Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera
- FINALLY, Enjoy every moment!